Fundraising is what makes everything happen at Mad Hatter’s
Without the generosity from our partners, supporters and the community we would not be able to do what we do.
All of the money raised goes straight back into organising more fun, educational projects and days out for children with special educational needs and disabilities in the Midlands, or helping schools and individuals by purchasing specialist equipment to increase children's independence and quality of life.
There are many ways that you can raise money for Mad Hatter’s and it can take place anywhere at school or at work, in your community on your own or as part of a group.
Below are some ideas for ways that you can fundraise for us, but there are many more. If you're an organisation, why not find out about working with us as a partner?.
To find out more and register your interest please contact us.
Donate whilst you shop, with Amazon
Millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations to Mad Hatter's Children's Charity by Amazon. When shopping with AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) from your AmazonSmile purchases. Make your next purchase with Amazon one that will help Mad Hatter's.
- Get your school involved
- Hold a fashion show
- Challenge your teachers - pupils v teachers
- Sponsored - walk, run or silence
- Organise a fayre - invite your local community
- Have Mad Hatter's Tea Party and make decorations in your art class
- In your community
- Get your local community club involved including, brownies, scouts, golf, rotary, tennis and football etc
- Hold a knit and natter party
- Organise a gig or mini festival
- Arrange a swap shop event
- Have a dinner party
- Challenge yourself - sky dive, run and treks
- In your workplace
- Why not ask your company to pick us as their charity partner of the year?
- Does your organisation encourage payroll giving – why not choose us to donate to?
Interested in finding out how your organisation can get involved? For more information about corporate partnerships please click here.